Terms and Conditions
(Payment and general information)
- To reserve a tour date a payment of 50% of the fee is payable at the time of booking. This ensures reservation on the calendar booking system and no-one else will have access to that date. Clients will be invoiced via PayPal allowing for payment by various different credit/debit cards. Of course, payment of the full amount at the time of booking is possible.
- Payment in full is required one month before the date of the tour. Every effort will be made to contact the client but if payment is not received the date will become available for others to book.
- If the client cancels within two months of the tour date a full refund will be given. If cancellation is made between two and one month of the date 50% of the reservation fee will be returned. If the cancellation is less than one month from the date of the booking then no fee is refundable.
- In the unlikely event that Discover More have to cancel a tour all monies paid by the client will be refunded. No extra will be payable by way of compensation.
- Whilst the Scottish climate is usually mild, clients should be aware that weather conditions can change suddenly. Suitable footwear, warm clothing and waterproofs should be brought!
- It is requested that food and drink, other than water, are not consumed in the car. There will be plenty of opportunity for refreshment breaks during the tour.
What we do
- We will listen to you and not prescribe the details of the visit; this is your holiday, it is our job to make it happen.
- We will provide regular contact via email keeping you up-to-date with progress and itinerary Once you are happy with the itinerary all aspects will be booked.
- At this time a 20% deposit will be required Accommodation will be booked on a Bed & Breakfast basis - this allows for maximum flexibility in the evenings - you may wish to be sampling the local culture!
- Transport will be in a luxurious Discovery Sport SUV and includes all fuel, insurances etc.